Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

The Wizard of Oz Family!
We had so much fun on the night of Halloween! We loaded all of us up and some of our close friends, the Bowman's, in the bed of our truck and drove around as we trick or treated. We had plenty of blankets and hot cocoa to keep us warm. All the kids loved it! After hitting a few houses, we ended up at another wards trunk or treat and then back to the Bowman's house for a PARTY! The kids got to have a doughnut eating contest and go fishing for prizes. To top the night off we made the guys participate in a pie eating contest, which Zack ended up winning! Too bad I forgot my camera because it would have made for a funny picture.
Our ward had a Halloween carnival a couple nights before Halloween. The girls got pretty butterflies painted on their faces. We got lots of compliments on our costumes and we thought Mackee made the perfect Dorothy! Keely took off her costume after wearing it for a few short minutes.

4 comments:

Sherise de Wit said...

Well I'll see if it will leave my comment this time. I love your guys' outfits for holloween they are way cute and what a good idea for the whole family.

I'm so jealous that you got a hand gun raquel we'll have to come up and go shooting cuz that was way fun last time we went.

Can't wait to see you all on Thanksgiving. I think Nate and I are going to his parents house around 1-2 in the afternoon and then around 5-6 we'll got to Roberts.

Lindsay said...

First.... Zack, I'm a lil dissapointed not to see a tin man in the family picture! You would have rocked it! :-) But congrats on the pie eating contest!
Second..... The rest of the family looks way way cute! :-) I Miss you all already...
THRID.... I LOVE how my sister comments on your blog but doesn't comment on mine.... wtf?? :-) haha

Sherise de Wit said...

Raquel, you need to email me that message board you made so I can kind of get an idea of what I'm going to do.

This is for Lindsay....if you'd email me your blog site then i would cuz I don't remember it I just always keep the email that raquel sent me with her blog site on it so I just go into that email and click on the site. Come on lindsay you know how knowledgable I am with technology....you'll have to make it easier for me. :)

Adrianne Miller said...

Raquel!!!! I found your blog from the BYU alumni site! I'm so excited that you have a blog! I haven't talked to you in a long long time. Your girls are so cute!
Come check out our blog.

http://michaelandadrianne.blogspot.com

Talk to you soon!

Adrianne Wilson Miller