Saturday, November 22, 2008

Girls' Night Out!

TWILIGHT ADDICTS!

On Friday night my friends and I went to the new hit movie TWILIGHT... If you have not read the books, then you are missing out. They are to die for and the movie would not be the same without the novels. I am happy to say that I finished book 4 this week. Just in time for our girls' night out. My friend Jessica and I made Twilight shirts for the special event. Everybody loved them! We all had a blast at the movies and then to top it off we went out to a late night dinner. Just us girls for a change - no boys allowed. I told Zack that I loved my date with Edward, but that there was no reason to be jealous because he is just a dreamy character. The movie really did make my heart throb.

I am a little suprised that we did not get kicked out the movie theater after all the popcorn throwing we did while waiting for the show to start.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

YAE!!! I bet you had a blast!!! I have to say though... that I have a date in a half hour, and I sure hope he's taking me to see twilight! :-) haha future blog posts will only tell! :-) haha oh it looks like so much fun! I know that the opening night midnight showing in Idahofalls' Edwards theatre showed Twilight in 12 different theatres and all were sold out!!! CRAZY!!

The Jordan's said...

I think that is the most fun that I have had in a long time, Thanks for inviting Angie and I join your group!