Sunday, November 9, 2008

Crazy Week!

We just posted our new family pictures on our blog! Let us know what you think... We have been so busy chasing the girls around the house this week that Zack and I are going crazy. Miss Keely Jane has hit the terrible two's this week. She got a hold of a permanent marker and drew all over our couches, entertainment center, and walls. She also managed to stamp up the kitchen table and the bathroom sink with a stamp pad. Thankfully we were able to get most of it scrubbed off. Everything but the couches that is. I met with Mackee's teacher this week for parent/teacher conferences and she is doing really well. Her teacher said academically she is right on track... Good job, Mackee! Zack has been sick with a fever and a sinus headache this week, which is no fun. As for me, I started book 3 from the TWILIGHT series. Best Books Ever! They are soooooo good. A bunch of my friends and I got advanced movie tickets for the upcoming movie. I am looking forward to the girls' night out!

5 comments:

The Jordan's said...

Cute Pictures!!! Love your blog

Lindsay said...

Yae! Look at you go! You totally made this look awesome.. and I didn't help ya at all! :-) haha Your pictures are so dang cute! I better be getting a wallet sized family picture!! :-) The girls are so cute, even Izzie was smiling! Signs of a great photographer!
I can't belive that Keeley got a hold of a marker though! :-s Yikes! Give them all hugs for me! Luv ya!

Sherise de Wit said...

I still haven't had time to start those twilight series but maybe after the semester is over I can. Or maybe I could just barrow the first one from you.

I'm sorry about your furniture, it's amazing what little kids can get into. (Another reason why I'm waiting.)

I'm exciting to see you all on thanksgiving and raquel don't forget about our shopping date the day after thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

those are the cutest family pictures!! Where did you get them done?!? We never can manage to get a good one of all of us at once! Super cute...love how it all turned out! :) Oh Keeley...that sucks about your furniture!! Kylee and Brooklyn managed to do the same thing to my $300 comforter....ooohhh...I was SO mad! :) I decided to ban markers from my house!! LOVE twilight...can't wait to see the movie...I'm just bummed I won't be here for the big party!! :) Cute girls...cute pics!! See ya later!
Jaclyn

Bowman Bunch said...

Your pictures are so cute. I didn't even know you were planning on taking pictures soon. Good job on all the background of your blog. It looks so cute. You need to help me now. Anyway, I will talk to you tomorrow. Later