Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast!

I am thankful for my family!

Grandma Rae and Izzie Arlene!

We were able to go back home (Idaho Falls) for the Thanksgiving holiday and visit with all of our family. It was a lot of fun! I think I may have gained 10 pounds from all the wonderful food we ate. We stayed with my aunt and uncle and it was wonderful. The girls loved it, and we are very grateful for their hospitality.

My aunt Melissa did a wonderful job of cooking and coordinating all of the colors to match the fall season. We had a blast stuffing ourselves and then playing games with each other. However, we were also sad because it was the first Thanksgiving where Grandpa Hunt was absent due to serious health problems. He is currently in the Salt Lake Hosipital. We are praying for him every day and we miss him terribly. May the Lord comfort him and my grandma during their time of need.

We also got to spend time with Zack's family and that was very enjoyable as well. After the big hunting trip that the guys took over the weekend, I think I have officially proved that I am the better shot. It only took them a whole box of shells before they were able to harvest their deer.
Thank you to Farren and Melissa for taking us to
The Forgotten Carols!
We will never forget it!
Thank you to Katie for babysitting my girls and playing with them constantly, thank you to Sherise for going shopping with me, and thank you to Lindsay for making me feel young again by playing truth or dare with us. I promise I will not tell anybody what fun entertainment you provided.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute Post! Sure was different actually being there for it! :-) I thought it was a fun weekend! Glad you got to come down!

Sherise de Wit said...

Cute,cute! I had a blast hanging out with you guys this weekend! I also can't wait for school to be done and overwith. I only have two more weeks left!! We will for sure see you at christmas but nate and I will see if we can't take off some more time during the break so we can come down and see you.

Adrianne Miller said...

We were in Idaho Falls too for Thanksgiving. Sounds like you had a lot of fun!