Thursday, January 29, 2009

Motherhood!

I just wanted to make a post about the benefits of being a mother who stays in the home. Although it can be very stressful at times, it is so worth the end result. You get so many more opportunities to see the cute things your child does and to hear the special things they might say. I love my girls! These are some of the moments I got to share with my girls this week.
  • We baked cupcakes while I watched them decorate with mounds of chocolate frosting and loads of candy sprinkles.
  • I watched the girls "go fishing" inside the house with a stick and a sheet while learning about the importance of family.
  • We played bingo together on the TV!
  • We washed the dishes together. Who knew that Mackee could rinse and Keely could put them in the dishwasher at such a young age.
  • I did the girls hair and then they did mommy's hair!
  • We snuggled eachother in the middle of day while drinking hot chocolate.
  • I listened to Mackee read when she didn't even know I was listening!
  • We chanted Izzie on to crawl even though we knew she wasn't going to move.
  • I watched them sleep at night while giving them hugs and kisses...
  • We did homework, gymnastics, and even learned how to keep our underwear dry at night!
  • We laughed, we played, we cried, we kissed booboo's, and we hugged all in the same day.
*************************
Keely got to come to preschool this week and she did amazingly well with all those 4yr olds. We were learning the letter "O" so our snack of the day was OCTOPUS on a bed of green sea weed.
Here are some cute pics of the girls.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun!! I love that you documented all that stuff! the picture of the 3 of them together is SO SWEET! It is fun to be able to be home with them and see all that they do!! Kylee was telling me about the octopus hot dogs...what a CUTE idea!! :) love your new background by the way!

Adrianne Miller said...

What a creative idea for the letter O snack. You are a good mommy!

Bowman Bunch said...

Good job on writing that all down. Can you do my blog too? It would be much appreciated. HA HA. See ya later alligator.