Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fly Fishing!

Fishing with the one you love...
A huge part of our family life is fishing in the great outdoors, and I realized the other day that I have no fishing pictures on my blog. So, I managed to find a few that I had available and thought I would post them. All of these fish, even the salt water ones, have been caught on fly rods.
Zack and I have made a lot of memories catching fish together.
It is one of the many things that made us fall in love with one another. Even though we do not get to go as often as we would like, since our time goes to raising our children these days, we still love to share this talent as a couple whenever possible...

Wadding the Owyhee River in Oregon

Drift boating on the Snake River in eastern Idaho

Owyhee River, Oregon

Pontoon boating in Hoodsport, Washington
Fly fishing the salt water in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Just Zachary and his dad because I get really sea sick. These little guys will kick your butt!

No comments: