Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Twilight Party!

So over the past week I have been having to much fun with TWILIGHT! The DVD released on Friday night (March 20th) at midnight. My friend Jessica and I went to Wal-Mart the night it came out and we participated in a scavenger hunt that the store put on. The first person done with the scavenger hunt won the Special Edition Twilight DVD and they also got to be the first person in line to check out. Well after running threw the store like a mad women (good thing I hit the gym on a regular basis) my friend Jessica and I actually WON the scavenger hunt! It was so awesome. There was probably over 200 people there that night buying the movie - it was crazy! Plus we got some really cool Team Edward Tattoo's and Do Not Disturb Door Hangers just for going to the event.
On top of all that fun I hosted a Twilight Party for some of my Twilight Friends that are in my ward. My friend Jessica and I spent the afternoon decorating the house for this special occasion and she even brought over her TWILIGHT FRAMED POSTER (I am totally jealous of it). We started the night off by leaving the kids at home and meeting for dinner at TGI Friday's. After dinner we all came back to the house and we played a Twilight Trivia game and had ice cream sundae's. Then all twelve of us snuggled on the couches and we watched EDWARD once again (That was my 4th time). We had a lot of fun until I finally kicked everybody out at 2:00 am.
I can't wait for the 2nd movie NEW MOON to hit the big screen.
Enjoy the slide show!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Cute cute cute! I bought the movie on Friday at midnight and since then have been glued to the tv and have watched it 21 times obsessed I think so!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

it was so much fun!! Thank you for putting together such a fun time!! I definitely think we need to do that more often!! I had a blast!! :)

Adrianne Miller said...

Hey, we will be blessing our baby the weekend of the reunion, so we will be a no show! Have you decided if you are going?