Monday, March 16, 2009

Recreational Activities!

Steelhead Fishing
Zack got to take his annual steelhead fishing trip with his dad this past weekend. They FLY-FISH the Clearwater up by Grangeville Idaho and as you can tell by the pics they were successful. They had a pretty good time all except for the fact that Zack's dads car broke down and left them stranded. Thanks to Raquel who drove 8hr's to rescue her hubby. Don't worry though I milked it for all it was worth! Zack was running errands and taking care of the kids for me when we got home and I am sure he will be giving me a much needed back massage tonight to make-up for it.


While dad was gone me and the girls had a (partial) weekend of fun ourselves. Our ward had a karaoke party so me and some of my friends lip-sang as midgets. It was pretty funny! We hip-hoped to a song about "The Three Little Pigs". Afterwards we were judge by "Amerian Idol Judges" and they told us our performance rocked and that we were on our way to VEGAS...

Performance By: Jessica, Raquel, Janell, & Christie






The girls and I had a mommy daughter day on Saturday. After they did all their household chores I took them to lunch and then shopping. I bought them these adorable robes on clearance. We then came back home and snuggled on the couch with a bowl full of chocolate ice cream topped with their favorite whipped cream out of the can. We then watched a movie until we got the bad news that dad needed help! It was a lot of fun spending time with the girls and I even let them sleep in our bed (except Izzie) because dad was gone and they thought that was quite the treat!


1 comment:

Bowman Bunch said...

Looks great girl. We need to watch the video together. The robes look cute.