Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Blessings

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas!
This year Grandma Rae sent our gifts home with us early. The plan was for her to go to Palm Springs for the holiday so she wanted us to have our presents. Well, even though her plans fell through, we decided as families to go ahead and open up our gifts early this year. There was no sense in Zack and I hauling all the gifts (enough for a toy store) all the way back to Idaho Falls. It was kind of nice for a change because we got to unwrap some gifts under our tree for a change.
Thank you Grandma ~ We all love you very much!
The Best Present of All Came Early!
We also found out that my sister Raegan is going to be having TWINS... We are so excited for her and her growing family! I cannot wait to see my niece and nephew, which are due to arrive sometime in late May. The best part about being an aunt is that I get to enjoy two babies at once, but not have to be the one who gets up in the middle of the night with them.
Congrats, Sis ~ We are so happy for you!

2 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

Twins would be crazy!!!!! I think that any woman who can deal with twins is amazing!!

Sherise de Wit said...

I am so excited about Reagan having TWINS!!!!!! I can't belive we're going to ahve twins in the family and I'm so excited! They'll be a blast! And they're coming the month of my birthday even more exciting!