Sunday, May 3, 2009

Raegan's Baby Shower!

I went to Idaho Falls over the weekend to throw my sister a baby shower. It was a lot of work pulling it all together but it turned out fantastic and I really enjoyed spending time with her and the rest of my family. She had a really good turn out and got more stuff than you could imagine. There was literally so many gifts that we had to start transporting them to the bedroom because there was no room for them!
Here is the beautiful pic of Raegan on the baby shower day. Doesn't she look fabulous for being pregnant with twins! She is currently on strict bed rest because she is dilating and having to many contractions. Her doctor wants her to make it a few more weeks. They gave her a couple steroid shots this past week to helps the babies lungs develop faster and have been dosing her with lots of medication. We are excited for their arrival but we are praying she can make it to 35 weeks.



For those who know me well, know that I am borderline OCD (just kidding) so I had to make sure that everything was just right and color coordinated. No fancy cake this time. I just made some good old fashioned yummy cupcakes.


We played the game "The Price is Right"! It was a lot of fun, and I think the guest enjoyed it more than the dirty diaper game we played shortly after.


After spending the weekend with my sister it makes me so happy not to be pregnant right now, but I am ecstatic that she is! Hang in there sis, it will be over with before you know it.


3 comments:

wrussell said...

How did you play the price is right ?

Adrianne Miller said...

Once again...Amazing Raquel! I forget what your sister is having? Two girls? Two boys? One of each?

Anonymous said...

I love it...you sound like me when it comes to decorating for parties...EVERYTHING has to be perfect!! :) Love it!! Brooklyn had so much fun with Keely!! They played so well together...cute best friends! :)