Thursday, February 19, 2009

Izzie Update

Izzie is now 9 months old! She is growing so fast and she is so much fun... I love this picture of her. She loves, loves, loves this jumper (thanks to Janell). She fell asleep in it the other day and it was so cute because Zack and I would just sit there and watch her and she would just start jumping while she was still asleep. She has been such a blessing to our family. She is rolling all over the place and looks like she wants to crawl but is still not doing it quite yet. We love her to pieces and we will keep you updated on her baby progress.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is SOOO cute!!! What a cutie pie little girl! :) Send her my way anytime!!!

Lindsay said...

Izzie is so cute! I love her to death! I Miss her a ton!

Bowman Bunch said...

Cute pic. I am glad the jumper in coming in handy. That seriously is the sweetest picture. The valentine pics are cute.