Saturday, May 7, 2011

San Diego Zoo Safari Park!


We also got to spend a day at "San Diego Zoo Safari Park!"
I was grateful that we got to ride on a transit for part of the time because it was HOT out and my legs were tired of WALKING! Overall, we had a pretty good time. Grandpa and Grandma Koehler also seemed to enjoy the ANIMAL ADVENTURE!



Add Video
The park had a special butterfly exhibit while we were there. It was the coolest thing! They were all so beautiful. We were amazed at how BIG some of them were!




Mommy's favorite animal...
~ THE GIRAFFE ~




Look at these silly WORMS!



The neatest thing about watching the elephants was that we got to watch a baby elephant spray himself down with water to COOL OFF!
It was adorable!





Pictured below you will find a GORILLA! They were pretty LAZY while we were there but I don't blame them. I'd be laying in my den if it was 93 degrees out too!


No comments: