Saturday, July 31, 2010

Catching Up!

Welcome back to the Koehler blog! We know it's been awhile since you payed a visit, but what can we say - we've been busy, busy, busy!

I (Raquel) have yet to take a break from school, so its been a little hectic around here. This past year, I have read more books and written more paper's then I can count! Although, I am very happy to announce that I am on the Dean's List. Straight A's is not an easy thing to pull when you have three little munchkins running around, but I must say - it is nice to be recognized for something! I also managed to get a little scholarship money for this next school year, it's not a lot, but hey every little bit helps! Besides that, I have been busy taking care of my beautiful little girls.

Zack has also been very busy. Whenever I need something, he is always right there, willing and able. Well, most of the time that is. He has been serving in Young Men's for the past few months, and for those who don't know - it can be a busy calling at times. He absolutely loves it though and he is AMAZING at it! This next week, he will be taking the boys on a 50 mile hike... He is pretty excited about that and he has been preparing for it all summer. I'm sure he will be worn out and soar by the time he gets back home.

We just celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary! I know - It's crazy! As I reflect back on the years we've shared, my heart is overwhelmed. We've shared so much together. High's, low's, laugh's, and tear's. He is not only my best friend, but he is my eternal companion and that is something that I will always be grateful for.

As far as Mackee, Keely, and Izzie go - they are all growing like weeds. Mackee is about to start second grade - she can't wait! Keely will be in preschool with me this year, and Izzie is just getting started with the potty training business. All three of them have been enjoying the HOT summer!

Even though our lives have been busy, they have also been GOOD! We have felt Heavenly Father's presence and love in our lives, especially these past few months, and we are so grateful for all the many blessings that He has given us. We are healthy, happy, and safe! We have more then we could ever hope for, and we know it's all because of Him! We wish you all the best, and we hope all of you are doing well...

We have posted some old /new pics on the blog. We hope you enjoy!

No comments: