Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Visiting Family


We traveled back home to Idaho Falls over the holidays. We spent time feasting for Thanksgiving and then we recently went back again to have an early Christmas with grandpa's and grandma's. I couldn't post all the pictures because there are just to many, but here is a sneak peak of our trip back home.


Izzie with her new glow worm. "Thanks to uncle Garett" it's her favorite toy. I just had to throw away her old one, so she was exited to get another one.



Keely with her favorite thing "dress-up clothes" from Grandma Koehler. For those who know Keely best, they know she is as girly as they come. All she wears these days is dress-up clothes. She is always begging me to paint her nails for her, and she is notorious for sneaking into my purse and putting on my lip gloss.



Mackee with her new guitar "Thanks Grandma Rae!" This was the most wanted item on her list this year and ever since she got it, she hasn't stop playing it. She can already play "Jingle Bell's" on it, and it's adorable to watch.


Just a cute picture of Adyson and Izzie!



Finally, I am posting a picture of me and my adorable niece and nephew (Treyson & Aubrie). How fun it is to have a set of twins in the family. I am so glad though that I am the aunt and not the mom. Raegan, I don't know how you do it - your AMAZING!




Just a fun picture of me and my cousin Sherise.




While we were down in Idaho Falls I got to spend some time with my BEST FRIEND since kindergarten "Chantele". I was so excited because I also got to see her mommy "Rose" who was literally my second mom while growing up. I LOVE YOU GUYS!



No comments: