Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gotta Love These Girls!

The girls wanted to show off their dresses before we headed out the door to church so Zack snapped a few quick photo's,
I love these dresses (thanks to my wonderful aunt Melissa), I only had to buy one out of the three. When we were at church this little girl (Sydney), looks over and tells her mom "they look like baker's". I JUST LOVE IT!






Izzie BUSY! This girl will not stay out of stuff... She is into everything and she is not even walking yet. We are happy to announce though that she will take 3-4 steps occasionally, but other than that she has no interest in walking. She absolutely loves pulling out the bottom of the stove drawer and climbing in and out of it. It's kinda cute because after pulling all the cake pans out and literally throwing them on the ground, she does attempt to put them back.






2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love how she gets into the oven drawer. That is adorable.

Family of Fun said...

Wow! I thought my life was busy! You are crazy, but the spirit can't be denied. Hope all goes well with preschool. I only have three kids, so this will kind of be a practice year, but I will send you photos of my room. THANKS for ALL your help! :)