Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SPOOKY HALLOWEEN FUN!

SPOOKY HALLOWEEN FUN!

This week for some family fun we let the girls make some SPOOKY Halloween hands! They loved it! They have been taking turns hiding them around the house. It was so much fun to see them get crafty that I did not even mind cleaning up the popcorn mess.

Mackee is doing amazing at gymnastics... She really enjoys it, and who would have guessed that she would be so flexible. She sure seems to have a talent for it. She is almost close to being able to do a 360 on the bars all by herself.

I had to post this picture because it was way too cute...
I wish I could sleep like this!

3 comments:

Ras Family said...

Very cute! I love the halloween hands, and that they hide them. That is something my kids would to to.

Lindsay said...

how cute is lil mackee! I can't believe how big she is getting! I remember when I was her age and I was the one doing all the tumbles and stuff in gym! Haha wow how we all change! :-)

Sherise de Wit said...

Mackee you're are getting so good at gymnastics....pretty soon you'll be teaching me how to do all the cool tumbles and tricks!!!